CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Upgraded Digital Photo Frame

I finally got around to updating my digital photo frame.  Why did I wait so long?  It only took about 10 minutes to do.


 I purchased this frame 50% of at Hobby Lobby.  It was around $6.00 and I love the hint of red stain that peeks through where it is distressed.  

First I tore the backing off and hot glued the glass into the frame so it wont move around.  I thought about removing it completely but my digital frame wont fit snugly up against the frame because of the routing and I didn't want dust to settle in the gap.  


Then I cleaned the glass and Digital Frame really good...something I should have done before I took the picture ;-)  As you can see this frame is kinda chintzy and needed a little something to spruce it up. 

 And walla....
I really love the way it turned out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment