CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines Boxes

Super Simple Valentines Boxes.
My girls each needed special boxes for collecting their Valentines in class at School.  I had big plans for theses cute boxes I picked up at Target for $1 each. . . . .  and here's the BUT. . . . . this week didn't exactly go as planned.  I had 4 kids home sick ALL week.  So ya, big plans didn't happen, oh well.  Can't say I'm sorry though, because we loved how they turned out.  Simple is good.


 I quickly cut their names from red vinal I had on hand with my Cricut, then I found a few cute embelishments in my scrapbooking stash and let the girls glue conversation hearts all over their boxes . . . . .which is a good use for conversation hearts at my house because even with 5 kids NO ONE likes them.  I think from start to finish it took about 15 minutes to make the boxes and all the girls really needed to do was stick on the hearts.  Perfect since they still felt lousy and it was about as long as they were going to last.

0 comments:

Post a Comment