CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Whats for Dinner? Catalina-Ranch Chicken

Catalina-Ranch Chicken

I haven't made this in forever, but I love it! It's really complicated...ready?

6 Chicken Breast
3/4 bottle Ranch Dressing
3/4 bottle Catalina Dressing

Just take the Chicken straight from the freezer and put it in the croc pot, then cover dressing. You could use less dressing or use a little more of the ranch if you don't like it quite so tangy, but leaves it pretty saucy which is yummy over potatoes or rice. That's it! I start it on high at about noon just to get it started and then drop it to low once it's heated up. Just cook until the chicken starts to fall apart.

I'm tring to get all of my favorite recipies onto cute cards....love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment